Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 5
First Teaching: 2017, First Exam: 2018
National 5 History Practice Papers for SQA Exams will help you to prepare for the look and feel of the exam.
Practice Papers make perfect!
Get ready for your National 5 History exam with these practice papers that look just like the SQA exam - the best way to prepare for the big day!
* Give yourself the best chance to excel with these original practice papers
* Build your confidence with the type and level of questions you can expect in your SQA exam
* Detailed answers to all of the questions show you exactly how your exam will be marked
* Guidance on how to approach the different types of question will develop your skills and help you to avoid common pitfalls
* Top tips will help you with your revision
* A topic index shows you where to find questions for any area you'd like to practise specifically
* Advice on studying helps you get the most out of your revision
All the papers will provide extensive practice and reflect the type and level of questions students are likely to meet; the formats of different question papers and assessment methods; and the type of marking schemes used by the SQA.