Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 5
First Teaching: 2018, First Exam: 2019
National 5 English Practice Papers for SQA Exams will help you to prepare for the look and feel of the exam.
* Practice Papers for SQA Exams help students, parents and teachers to feel confident with the new exam experience
* Each book comprises several practice exams that mirror the SQA exam format - familiarising students with the demands of the exam and the expectations of the examiner
* Fully worked answer sections show all the critical stages in arriving at the correct answer
* Annotated marking schemes demonstrate how to get all the available marks, and also how to avoid losing them
* Topic Indexes enable students to select and practice questions and evaluate their progress on specific areas of the course
* A revision and study tips section gives general revision and exam technique tips, as well as defining subject-specific trigger or command words that students must know
All the papers will provide extensive practice and reflect the type and level of questions students are likely to meet; the formats of different question papers and assessment methods; and the type of marking schemes used by the SQA.