Trust TeeJay's proven approach, which successfully develops mathematical skills and adds fun to learning.
This book provides hundreds of practice questions, with progression and consolidation - the core TeeJay philosophy - underpinning every exercise and chapter.
- Use Book 2A followed by Book 2B to cover the entire Second Level curriculum
- A Revision Chapter at the end of the book consolidates learning across the A and B books
- Every chapter ends with 'The 3Rs' exercise so that pupils can Revisit, Review and Revise that topic
- Extension work provides extra stretch for high-attaining pupils
- Answers for all questions are in the back of the book; answers for 'The 3Rs' are available on the TeeJay Maths website